Seniors are able to connect with others of all ages and improve their quality of life. Programs include social activities, informative programs, creative arts, health, wellness, volunteer and intergenerational programs.
The center atmosphere promotes healthy aging, builds self-esteem, reduces isolation and loneliness, enhances understanding and acceptance between generations, and develops a true sense of community. Some of our past and current programming includes:
- Senior luncheons followed by a short educational program.
- Senior movies held the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays at 1pm. Popcorn and drinks provided
- The Wisconsin Rural Women’s’ Initiatives presents the Coffee and Conversation program for elder women.
- Bingo held monthly, has expanded to virtual Bingo
- Health, Wellness & Safety Sessions provided by local health professionals and the Walworth County Department of Aging and Disability
- Low impact fitness program
- Book Club-schedules vary, see monthly calendar
- Crafts and card games-schedules vary, see monthly calendar